Yesterday we decided to go on a walk to the park since it was warm out. This is the first one we've done since last year. (Picture is of the kids from the summer last year) We gathered all our gear and headed out. The park is up the hill through our neighborhood. It is a pretty good hike up the hill, but a great workout for me. Brennan walked/ran most of the way up as well. He says 'Whew, running is hard work for little kids, but not for grown-ups, hu?" I replied, through my huffing & puffing that it is also hard for grown-ups. We got to the park & played for a little while 10-15 minutes. Brennan suddenly comes running over holding his bottom & says "I NEED TO GO POOPIE!" There are bathrooms at the park but they are always locked. So, we quickly pack up & run down the hill. He says he can't make it all the way home so we try a few of our neighbor's doors. We tried the Woozley's first. J.J. Woozley is in Brennan's preschool. They weren't home, so we run across the street to the Lawson's. Kaiya Lawson is also in Brennan's preschool group. Kaiya opens the door & Brennan runs straight past her saying "I just need to go potty." I yell through the door to Kim. She very kindly let us in to use the bathroom. She tried to help me by holding Elsie who started screaming. It was pretty funny. I was SO glad we were in our neighborhood so we could knock on doors of a few people we knew. Elsie screamed the whole way home & Brennan whined that he wanted to go back to the park & play. It was an adventure that we will definitely attempt again. I think next time I will pack some toilet paper just in case...
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love the picture at the top! You can knock on our door anytime for a poopie!
Post a Comment