Thanks to some of my friends who have mentioned Google Reader in their blogs, I now have a much faster & easier way to read all of your blogs. It is fabulous. It is a big time saver, as well. It doesn't seem quite as personal since I am not actually visiting your beautiful blogs, but am getting the message kind of like an e-mail. It doesn't work for those blogs set to private. It is nice cause I don't have to go to each blog to see if something new has been written. I just check my reader & it tells me who has a new post, greatly reducing my internet time wasting... I love those computer geniuses that make my life so much better. Check it out.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
yeah, i love the google reader. but - i comment a lot less!!! that's not good. sometimes i think i've commented, but i haven't. oh well.
That's exactly what I was going to say. My main problem before was that I simly had way too many blog links in my bookmark folder. I just went through and subdivided them into "Utah Friends" "Mission Friends" "Family" blog folders. That's helped a ton. That said I still use my google reader at work.
Post a Comment