Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Early Voting Starts today


I know you're probably all sick of my political ramblings, but I thought I'd just remind everyone that early voting in Utah starts today. You can vote the 21st through the 31st. I am definitely going out to vote early. Since it seems to be a very big election, I'm hoping to avoid longer lines on the big day.
Get out & Vote!!!

3 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

I think you are great, a good reminder is sometimes all us moms really need!

jamieleighcall said...

Thanks for your comment. I know you and I differ in opinion on a lot of this, but I still agree with you that we are very lucky to have this right. And sadly, yes, certain people like to give me a hard time. I've kept my mouth shut but last night I unleashed something I probably shouldn't have. Oh well. Jake says I should just let it go and it's all rabble anyway. I know he's right. I get more worked up about it than I should. I just can't stand ignorant people who have no clue what they are talking about. One guy was going off about Obama in this last debate and then later mentioned he didn't even WATCH the thing. Funny. Anyway, thanks again for your comment.

kate said...

We love your political ramblings!