
Thanks to Hayley for another tag. This one was fun. It made me think.
8 Favorite TV shows...
1. Chuck
2. The Office
3. Bones
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. American Idol
6. Criminal Minds
7. One Tree Hill
8. 24
8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Cafe Rio
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Los Hermanos
4. Chadders
5. Kneaders
6. Costco Food Court (does that count as a restaurant?)
7. TGI Friday's
8. Red Robin
8 things that happened yesterday...
1. I survived preschool
2. I ate a bunch of Dove Chocolates
3. My Grandma left for Vermont for a month (we got her dog, Baxter)
4. I didn't work out
5. I read more of my great book (Brisingr, by Paolini)
6. I laminated & cut lots of file folder game pieces
7. I made Jumbalaya for dinner
8. Brennan thought the Kielbasa tasted "really good & spicy"
8 things to look forward to...
1. Cutting more file folder game pieces
2. another day of preschool
3. a month with Baxter
4. breakfast
5. reading my book (It's all I really want to do)
6. the weekend
7. Halloween with my 2 cuties
8. going running without my kids (yes it's pretty much my favorite thing these days!)
8 things I love about Fall...
1. crisp, cool mornings
2. colorful leaves
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving
5. Perfect weather
6. getting out my winter clothes (It's like a whoe new wardrobe!)
7. The first snow
8. Making warm, hearty foods for dinner
8 things on my wishlist...
1. a wheat grinder
2. a bike
3. a house (he he)
4. a new car (what a wish list!)
5. an i-pod
6. time to go running
7. time alone
8. a date with my husband
8 people I tag...
1. Misha
2. Mara
3. Kiersten
4. Michal
5. Kendra
6. Jamie S.
7. Ashleigh
8. Jeannie
Thursday, October 2, 2008
My 8's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment