Monday, December 1, 2008

Unfinished Projects

I have a million little projects I have been working on. Around this time of year I always have the urge to make things. Maybe it's cause it's cold & I am not outside doing as much. I don't know...but here are a few of my current projects.




These little guys have been sitting around for months waiting to be finished. I finally did it this morning. I found this cute pattern here.






These are squares for a quilt that I started last year. I worked on it furiously for a few months, then got side-tracked by other stuff. It's the first time it's seen the light of day in a long time. I am thinking about starting up on it again. It's the first real quilt I have ever made. I am enjoying it, but it's definitely a lot of work. The fabric is all scraps & things that my Grandma was getting rid of. So far, I haven't bought any fabric for it. I am making it all different colors & patterns & I am loving how it's turning out.


Here is my very first scarf I am making on my Nifty Knitter. It's pretty easy, just time consuming. It's been a good- in front of the TV-project.

This little horse is one of a set of ornaments that have been on my Christmas tree for as long as I can remember. I just recently learned that they were also was on my Mom's tree growning up. My Grandma made these. They are candy-cane horses. You hang them on the tree & when Santa comes he fills them with candy canes. This year I decided to make my very own set. Here are the beginning stages.



1 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

Wow, you are adventurous. Crafts sure are addictive, consuming yet fufuilling!