Turned 30 on Saturday. It feels strange to be out of my 20's but I guess that's what happens when you grow up. It's taking some getting used to. I'm not college-age anymore, even though I think I'll feel that age forever...
I had a great birthday weekend. Rich & I went out on Friday night. We used my FREE Birthday meal at Tucanos (love that place!) He gave me money for my birthday, which I loved cause I never get to buy stuff for myself. So, I went on a little shopping spree & got myself some new clothes. It was fun!
Saturday morning we all went out to breakfast @ IHOP (us, kids, parents, grandma, & my sister & her kids). It's becoming a yearly tradition. I love breakfast & we never go out for breakfast. So, I started planning it for my Birthday. It's been really fun.
Saturday night I had a little roommate reunion with my old BYU roommates. We all got together for food & many hours of talking. It never seems to be enough time for us.
So, all-in-all it was a great Birthday.



8 comments:
Happy belated bday, I turn 30 this year too but Cate told me I can just be twenty-ten. That feels better to say than 30. Oh we miss Tucanos so much! Lucky!
Happy Birthday!!! That does sound like a great day!
Ummm Tucanos, I'm jealous. Happy B-Day. 30 isn't so bad, or at least it could be worse it could be 40.
Happy Belated B-Day! Sounds like it was a great day! Post the new clothes!!
happy birthday, friend! I am so glad you had such a wonderful time. Besides, the higher you climb, the better the view often gets. Hope it's a great one for you this year!
emily
What a memorable day you had! I remember turning 30 was very hard for me. Very big turning point, isn't it?
I hope you have happy next 30 years! Cheers!
happy happy birthday! Thanks for inviting us to breakfast (or did I invite myself?) oh well, thanks for letting me come then I guess! i hope you had a fantidilyastic day!
Happy Birthday! 30 was a tough one for me. Every time I worked out and had to type in 30 for age I was so tempted to put 29 in one more time.....
Post a Comment