Monday, November 16, 2009

My Birthday Boy!


We had a birthday yesterday. My little Brennan-boy turned 5! I am starting to realize that my little boy is not so very little anymore. We did a really low-key birthday this year. I have decided I am only doing parties every other year. So this year I let him have his "perfect day". We actually did it all on Saturday. He had cake & ice-cream for breakfast, went sledding in the fresh snow, had McDonald's for lunch, saw the movie Astro Boy, and had pizza for dinner. Can a day get any better?? For a 5-year-old, I think not.


As far as presents, he decided he wanted to go to Toys-R-Us & choose his presents. So, we gave him a budget & he spent it all on one big toy. It's a giant dragon fortress with noise & lights & action figures & stuff. It's pretty cool. He also got a few other things that we had already gotten for him. It was a fun day. I sure love my 5-year-old.

3 comments:

Krystyna said...

SO FUN!!! Happy birthday, Brennan!

JMB said...

Brennan - there is NO WAY you can be 5. REALLY? Happy belated birthday cousin!

AnnieBC said...

Oh Wow! 5??? It does fly by so fast. I am realizing that even though my kids are really still "babies". Seems like life is in fast-forward mode can we slow it down?