So, I got accepted to host a party through this fun website, House Party. You sign up on the website & they send you party invites for you to host. When you sign up they choose finalists to host the parties. I got chosen to host a Game Day party for Digiorno pizza. They will send me pizza to have @ the party & then I supply the guests & other food or activities. So, my party just so happened to land on my Birthday, which is even more fun! If you live close & wanna come it's Jan 24th @ 5pm at my house. Here's the link if you want to go let me know & I'll add you to the RSVP link. It is a Sunday, but it's a football party, so I guess that's when they are supposed to be... We usually do a big Sunday dinner sunday nights @ 5pm so I'm keeping keeping to the schedule of that. It should be pretty low-key, just pizza, some dips & chips, dessert & other appetizers. 

Rich happens to think it's hilarious that I am hosting a "football" party since I am SO into the game. But, I'll be honest, I just want to have some friends over for a good time. I don't know how much football I'll watch, but it'll for sure be on in the movie room.



0 comments:
Post a Comment