Karyn decided to leave us again this weekend and go up to a Youth Conference, so I decided to take the kids to Timpanogos Cave. They were very excited to go (in the beginning). As an afterthought, I decided to invite my brother, Ryan, to go along as well.
The last time we went to the Timpanogos Caves I was around 11 years old. Ryan was probably three or four. Ryan & I had a great time sharing the memories from our childhood.
It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun taking pictures along the way. The scenery was amazing. It was a great idea to invite my brother because, after walking only 100 feet of the 1.5 mile hike, Elsie decided she was tired. The "princess" found another mode of transportation up the mountain, on her beloved Uncle Ryan's shoulders.
Elsie received her first class service on Ryan's shoulders during the trek back down. You would have thought that she had walked the whole way because, at the end, she was asleep.


2 comments:
that is amazing that she fell asleep, what a great uncle!
How fun, I loved that hike many years ago! Wish I could have gone too but I don't think I could have been the pack horse Ryan was. Way to go, Uncle!
Post a Comment