Monday, March 28, 2011

Motivation

I have found it! I have found my motivation to lose the baby weight. Look how skinny I was here! This was just last year when I was running every day & training for my half marathon. I was in my skinny jeans... I only have 20 lbs to go. But, at 1 lb per week, by my calculations I should be there by August. Just when bathing suit season is ending!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

You can do it!! I think developing the habit is the hardest part. Once you have that it gets a lot easier.
And you look great in this picture!

tollestrupfamily said...

Oh man I was sending you oh so jealous vibes through the computer because I thought that pic was of you NOW with a 2 month old. Now that I know it was pre baby I like you again. :) I figure my new goal will be to wear the plus size skinny jeans. Then it's ALL good right?