Sunday, May 1, 2011
Hee Haw Farms
I took my kids to Hee Haw Farms recently- it's a fun little place that has a petting zoo, hay rides, a hay jump, slides, and some other fun stuff as well. My sister cam along with her kids, too. They had so much fun. Since it's spring there were so many baby animals that the kids could play with. They loved it! They chased themall over trying to pet or catch the animals. It was quite funny to watch. Some of the older kids there caught the animals & helped the kids hold them. They also had so much fun jumping in the hay. I think I might have a little hay fever after it all, but it was a fun place..We are excited to go back in the summer for their farmer's market, and in the fall for their maze.
Posted by Karyn at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Where is it located Karyn?
Post a Comment