Monday, February 6, 2012

Las Vegas Caucus

Seriously. Fun. Weekend. 

I went down to Las Vegas to work on the Nevada Republican Presidential Caucus.  It was such a blast.  What an interesting process, too.  I didn't really understand how it all worked, until now.  Personally, I think a primary is much more efficient...

We were excited to be able to attend Mitt's victory party at the end of the night.  The family all gathered in a hotel suite to watch the results come in and eat a little pizza. 

It was so fun to be able to be a part of the whole event.  Enjoy the pictures!!

 Me & my parents at the rally

 All of our family that went

 My sisters & nephew, Jaydon

 My parents

 Romneys on stage

 Me & Ryan (Rich's brother, he was in town & came along)

 Yeah!!
 Me & Uncle Mitt.
 This was the moment we saw the results...

 Working the crowd
 Ann speaking

So much excitement in the room!

1 comments:

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

I loved reading the behind-the-scenes story of your weekend. Go Mitt!!!!

I keep waiting for the GOP to blow it. I'm crossing my fingers for the right thing to happen.