Brennan made me laugh so hard the other day. He wanted to hold Elsie, so he was sitting on the couch & I put her on his lap. Everytime he holds her he wants me to take his picture, so I have a million pictures of him holding her. Well, as usual he asked me to take a picture. I said no, not right now. He was eating some peanuts at the time. So he said, "Please Mommy, I want everyone to see my nuts!" Kids say the best stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love it. Kids are the greatest. Riley always wants me to take a picture of him holding Parker too. Silly kids.
That is great! Your kids are so cute too!!
haha. that's adorable. if only he knew. too bad - all too soon - he will!
That's awesome. And it's without me being around to be a bad influence on your children.
Post a Comment