I know by now you may all be sick of my cake pictures, but I have got to say this one is definitely the best! It's like a little present. I can't really believe I pulled this off. I was worried when I went to class that I would come out with an ugly interpretation of the cake we were making... But, it's actually really pretty. The amazing thing is I think I could do it again!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Pretty Present
Posted by Karyn at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
you just let me know if you ever need help with the eating of those cakes!!! :)
Your cake is awesome. I can't believe that is a cake.
yeah, & it's all edible, too. I actually am getting so sick of cake that I am giving this one to my neighbors!
That is amazing! You need to start charging people to eat your creations. Really! You're so talented! I'm jealous you were in CA soaking up the rays. I need a tan in the worst way!
That is so cool, you did a great job! I wish I could do that.
Post a Comment