Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Calling all chocolate lovers!


My sister has this little cookbook called "Single Serving Quick Cakes- made in the microwave". Yeah-how great is that? I have tried only recipe so far, and it's the only one I ever need. I will share, don't worry! If any of you are like me & love dessert, then you will understand this. There are time I am really craving something, but if I make a dessert, I will end up eating most of it. So, this is a great way to curb my over-eating, or lack of self-control when it comes to anything rich & chocolatey. Here is the recipe:

Molten Chocolate Cake

Mix together in a smal microwavable bowl:
1/2 c. Betty Crocker chocolate cake mix
1/3 c. water
Top batter with 2 generous tablespoons of hot fudge topping.

Microwave approx 90 seconds. Great with icecream or whipped cream. Yum!



If any of you want any more recipes let me know. I can e-mail them to you. Hope you have a nice chocolate fix.

3 comments:

JMB said...

That looks WONDERFUL! Thanks for the recipe.

Hayley said...

oh i can't wait to try that! feel free to email me as many quick and easy recipes as you'd like. i'm definitely a chocolate lover!

Cathy said...

Mmmm, that sounds good. Love your blog, thanks for giving me the address!