Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Random Thoughts

I got tagged by Mara but didn't realize it, oops! I read her post, but for some reason didn't notice the tags at the bottom -I was not ignoring you, Mara! When I read April's response this morning I figured I had better check back & see if I was tagged. Turns out, I was.

So here are 6 random things about me...

1. I really like cheesy teenage movies (ie: the ones with Hillary Duff & Lindsay Lohan in them)

2. I grew up in Florida, but hate seafood, don't know how to surf or water ski.

3. I never learned to jump rope or hula hoop--what kind of kid was I?

4. I have secretly always wanted to be a rock star & sing really loud when nobody can hear me.

5. I LOVE fruit, chocolate, Mexican & Italian food (If there were nothing else, I would be completely content!!!)

6. There are SO many things I wish I had learned while I was younger. Now that I am an adult I want to go and do them all- like: mountain climbing, snowboarding, dancing, running, sports, photography, quilting, culinary school, piano lessons, cake decorating, etc. Maybe it's just that I see the value in knowing how to do more things. I miss the constant learning I used to do my whole life. I have even thought recently about a master's degree-which has never been an interest of mine.

Oh, I almost forgot...I tag Mara. Oh wait, she tagged me. Hm, what to do. I am going to forego (?) tagging anyone today. Respond if you so desire!!

0 comments: