Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory Chain


Here's a fun game to play. What are your memories of me?
(Thanks to my friend Tovi, who had this on her blog.)

There are only 2 rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me all my life, or just met me. It can be anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It'll be fun to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you if you re-post this.

4 comments:

Tovi said...

I will never forget your listening ear during college! It was so nice to have someone understand me and empathize. I remember sitting on your front porch or in your room chatting for hours! Thanks!

Chet said...

You know this one...its one of my greatest memories of you. I remember sitting in your room on your bed listening to your awesome cranberries tapes or something, and watching you get ready to go out with your friends. I loved how you never seemed to be bothered by me :0) the annoying little sister...but I never felt that with you!

The Yates Family said...

I remember you and me plotting to get Kristi and Andrew together when we were working at the library. Yeah, our plotting and scheming didn't work out so well. Oh yeah, and our little "trips" to "get the mail" just so you could see Rich. Ha ha ha, ah to be young again!

Lauriann said...

I still remember two Christmases ago and you sang a solo so beautifully in church. I don't remember the song, but I remember the spirit it brought.