
I heard from a friend that Every Tuesday in August at the Thanksgiving Point out in Lehi, that admission prices are only $2. So we went out to the Dinosaur Museum today. That's the most expensive thing to do there, so I though it was the best one to take advantage of. Brennan loved it. He was fascinated by the fossils & the dinosaur bones. It's fun to teach him new things & watch how excited he is to see & learn it all. We had a really good time. The crowd of people there was unbelievable. I guess everyone else heard about these good deals as well. The lines were out the door & to the parking lot. I couldn't believe it. Fortunately, it moved very quickly. I was wishing I didn't have a big stroller to push through, but other than that it was really enjoyable. Next Tues. I think I am going to go to the Children's Discovery Garden if anyone wants to join me.
Thanks Thanksgiving Point for some cheap summer fun!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Dinosaur Museum
Posted by Karyn at 2:38 PM
Labels: summer activities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We went to farm country today and the pony ride line was super long. We would love to join you at the Children's Garden. I have been wanting to take Jace all summer.
Glad you had fun! We'll come to the gardens next week. They do a craft on Tuesdays...
Post a Comment