So McCain put out a commercial against Obama. He was making fun of the fact that he is more of a celebrity than a leader. He used shots of Britney Spears & Paris Hilton in the commercial. Here it is.
Paris Hilton responded to his ad with this one. It made me laugh.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I had heard about the ads but had not seen them. I love the one Paris did in response, it was well thought out.
Thanks for keeping me up on what is going on in politics!
The sad part: Paris's proposal sounded smarter than anything the other two are suggesting....
I hate myself for saying that.
I know, Stew, I kinda thought the same...obviously scripted for her!
funny! When I first heard about it I thought I would be really annoyed about Paris, but it was actually made her more together than I thought she was.
That was flipping hilarious! Wow, go Paris!!!.....did I just say "go Paris"? Yeah, maybe more like, go whoever told her to say that!
Thanks for posting that. It was hilarious.
Post a Comment