http://www.catholicvote.com/
I was just sent a link to a video at a website called Catholic Vote. It was so beautiful & moving. I was near tears. It gave me hope that there are so many others in this country who still believe in the sanctity of life and marriage. Check it out. It's just a few minutes long.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Watch this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey Karyn:
What a cute blog you have here! I love your header. And I agree 100%. It's always refreshing to find others out there who believe in the sanctity of life.
Here is the LINK to the LDS buttons. There's lots to choose from. Have fun! :)
that video is so amazing. and thanks rach for those other links! I love that we can vote and be heard in our country.
Thank you for sharing that video. It is a great message.
Post a Comment