Saturday, September 27, 2008

Circus Fun


Rich took Brennan to the circus yesterday. The Barnum & Bailey Circus was in town & I remembered having so much fun going to it as a kid.

About a month ago Brennan was listening to one of his CD's from Joy School. It talks about a little boy who wants to go to the circus so he does lots of work around the house to save his pennies. He called me into his room & asked me to listen to the song. When it was over he said "That's my favorite song. I want to do that too. I've never been to the circus." So we talked about it & decided if he works really hard to keep his room and his toys clean he could go to the circus, too. I had just seen a flyer in the mail advertising it, so I knew it was coming into town. We decided Rich would take him so they could have some time together. They had lots of fun. Brennan loved the tigers & elephants. He thought the clowns were pretty funny, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I clean my room, mop the floors and do the dishes can I go to the circus too?

jamieleighcall said...

I'm glad he had such a good time. My brother and sister-in-law took their kids to it last week too and said they had a great time. By the way, you are looking fantastic! Congrats for getting to your goal weight. Hopefully I'll be joining you in a couple months!