





I went to a "Tea Party" yesterday. There were hundreds of them around the country & there just happened to be a rally in little old Provo, UT. My parents, my kids & I hopped in the car & stood in the snow to be a part of history. It was quite exciting. There were a few hundred people there. Our local congressman spoke, among others, about high taxes, bailouts, national debt, etc. I am not really the type to protest, but I am glad I went. We didn't stay too long, due to whiney kids, but it was cool. Brennan really liked the "snake flags".



2 comments:
that's cool - I thought about going but what with the weather and all couldn't see myself with Landan standing in the snow. Would have been great to be there though!
good for you karyn. you are such A Good example of sticking up for what you believe in.
Post a Comment