Saturday, May 9, 2009

Masters

Rich graduated from the University of Utah yesterday with his Masters degree in Licensed Professional Counseling. I just wanted to tell him how proud I am of him for 3 years of hard work & perseverence. Way to go, Rich! Love you. You did it- what a great accomplishment.


Here's my other little master- the Kung Fu master. Brennan went to his cousin's birthday party yesterday. It was a Kung Fu Panda party. He looked so cute that I just had to snap a picture of him.

5 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

Yay! Congratulations, Rich!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations to Rich! That must feel good :)

Michal Thompson said...

Congrats to Rich for all that hard work, and congrats to you for all your support- that is hard work on both ends! Now what? Will he start a practice?

Kristi said...

WOW! Congratulations! That must feel so good!

Nate King said...

Hurray! Congratulations, Rich! We were so excited for you as soon as we scrolled down and saw the picture of you in your robes. Way to go!