I went on a fun trip for my Spring Break last week. The hospital. I go to spend 2 whole nights there, in fact. My little Elsie got Pneumonia. It was actually a little scary. She was really sick all week. We took her in to the doctor's & they said it was just a viral cold. When she wasn't getting better, but only worse, we took her back in. They decided to do an X-ray (which Brennan thought was so cool) and admitted her into the hospital. It was hard to see my baby hooked up to so many things & having such a rough time. All is well now, though. She's home and feeling almost back to normal.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Spring Break in the Hospital
Posted by Karyn at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I hate it when kids are sick, it is scary! Glad she's better!
Love you, Sonja
Oh Karyn, you lived my worst nightmare. I dread ever having to watch my kids hooked up to everything in the hospital. It was hard enough when they were babies! :( I'm glad it was nothing terribly serious and that she is home. I'm sure you haven't had much rest, so make sure you get yours as well!
How scary... I am glad to hear all is well though. That is so hard to see your little one lying in hospital bed... My now 12yrs old needed Echocardiogram for a while and it brought me to tears just seeing him all hooked up.
So glad to hear she is better.
Sounds like our whole family is visiting the hospital lately! Hope Elsie is much better now, and at least got a sticker or a sucker or something for her troubles there! Pneumonia is THE WORST.
i still cannot believe that happened! I am so glad shes better :0) we love you elsie!
Awwwww it breaks my heart to see her in a little hospital gown! At least she had mommy and "Howard" to keep her company hehe
Post a Comment