Saturday, July 17, 2010

Got........Jugs?


So the other night Rich was watching TV with the kids. They were watching a fun show about nature called LIFE. The episode was on mammals and it was discussing how mammal mothers make milk for their babies. Elsie chimes up with "Mommy and me have milk!" Rich was a little confused trying to figure out what she was talking about. Elsie repeated, "Yeah, Mommy and me got milk, but Brennan doesn't." It started to be clear to Rich, there has been a lot of talk about pregnancy around the house with all of my sisters expecting. Rich just assumed that I had talked with Elsie about breastfeeding.


Then while Elsie is claiming that she has milk, Brennan chimes in with, "Yeah, Dad, they have two jugs!" This was too much for Rich and he started laughing. Brennan then told Rich that I had taken Elsie to the store to get milk. Rich said, "Oh, you guys got two gallons of milk?" Brennan repeated, "Yeah Dad, they have two jugs!" Elsie always copying her brother, "Yeah Dad, two jugs!!"

6 comments:

kidsmom said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning. As they say, kids say the darndest things.

Krystyna said...

HAHAHA!! Oh man that made me laugh

Ashleigh said...

LOL!!!! This is awesome! I'm so glad you have it written down somewhere so you can go back and laugh again someday. I love these moments!

misha~sha-sha said...

Classic! Thanks for a good laugh.

Kelley Flint said...

That is hilarious, and I can just picture Rich's thought process through the whole conversation. Good one.

Annie said...

Still laughing!! :)
I was so fun to see you guys! Your kiddos are so cute and grown up! Thanks so much for having us over! Love ya!!