I guess it's high time I updated this thing...
Biggest news of the moment is baby number three coming to a theater near you on or near January 30th. We're pretty excited.

There is quite a lot of baby making going on in my family these days. Nearly everyone is having a baby this year. My oldest brother, Ryan and his wife had twins a few weeks ago. My younger brother, Roderick & his wife April had # 2 a few months ago. Sisters Misha & Krystyna are both due to in October, and my sister Mara is due in November. All of them are having girls. All six. We are excitedly anticipating my ultrasound in about 5 weeks to determine if we will beat the odds & make for seven new girls this year. (Rich told me I MUST have a boy). :)
In other news:
Elsie is finally fully potty trained! I know I have mentioned this one before. It's been a long time coming. (and she is learning to do her hair on her own.)
Brennan started his first soccer season & is a pro. He loves it. He made his first goal this past week It's so fun to watch him. He loves to be goalie & is quite good at it!


6 comments:
Congrats! I am hoping for a boy too since it is just us and the Romneys that are having boys this year! The more boy cousins the better.
Yay, congrats you guys! I'm glad that everything seems to be going well with this pregnancy. Hopefully you're through the morning sickness if you had any. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!
yay! congratulations!!!
hurray!~
Congratulations, Karyn! That is wonderful news!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment