We have survived 3 weeks of sleepless nights. Here's what we all need around here...
...a nap.
Burton lost 10 oz. by the time we left the hospital & was slightly jaundiced. I was a little worried. He is a hungry little guy & I figured since he had lost so much weight I should just feed him a lot. Well, at his 2-week check up he was up to 7 lbs 6 oz! (he was 6 lb 2 oz when we left the hospital) So, his doctor said we don't need to worry about his weight, & I can slow down on the feedings if I need to.
Burton is a sweet little guy. He is so easy going- which I am loving. Night times are not going so well yet, but we will get through it, eventually. Brennan & Elsie are loving him & want to hold him constantly. Brennan is actually really great at helping with him. Elsie, will learn.


2 comments:
and are you still homeschooling through all of this? wow, you amaze me. I am still trying to decide about homeschool. I keep meaning to call you but my timing is always bad. If you get the chance can you email me your reasons for wanting to homeschool and how you make it work.
What a cute little guy! Good luck with the nights! :)
Post a Comment