Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cousins.

Growing up, I didn't get to see my cousins very often. We lived pretty far away from all of them. I am really glad I live near most of my brothers & sisters so my kids see their cousins pretty regularly. Here are a few shots of the cousins hanging out. They have so much fun together... There are also a few of me & my cousins when I was young.

1 comments:

Hayley said...

growing up, i didn't know my cousins well, either. we lived in chicago, they all lived in california. we got together once or twice a year, and we were always the pasty white midwesterners, who didn't know anyone & stuck to our own crowd. it was awkward. now - i have no desire to know them. very different people. but i want my nieces and nephews close. and i'd want my kids close to cousins. cause they'd have cool ones, i guess! ;)