Thursday, June 19, 2008

Strawberry Days



This week is the Pleasant Grove, UT Strawberry Days Festival. We have enjoyed a few of the events. Monday night was free swim night at the PG Pool. It was Elsie's first time swimming & she loved the water. Brennan took a little warming up to feel comfortable. An extremely cautious child is good, right? He was fine after a few minutes. He has asked to go again at least 5 times.

Last night we took Brennan to the Rodeo. It was really fun. We did not stay to the end (which I was bummed about cause we missed the bull rides!) because Brennan was EXTREMELY tired & whining to go home. The rodeo didn't start until 8 which is usually his bedtime. We stayed until about 9:30. We saw some great mutton bustin', wild cow milking, horse riding, cow roping, etc. All in all it was a really fun time.

5 comments:

The Yates Family said...

Karyn, you chopped your hair off! It's cute, and looks nice and cool for the summer. The pool is awesome. Jocey's been in it every day this week. How fun!

Brittany said...

I love your hair Karyn!!

Karyn said...

Yeah, thanks! I just cut it like 2 weeks ago. It's fun. I sure miss my pony tails, though!!!

Anonymous said...

so fun! I wish I would have gone to the rodeo too! Elsie's bathing suit is so adorable!

Kristi said...

All these pictures make me Utah-sick, we haven't visited since we left four years ago this August!