Monday, November 17, 2008

Roomies!



Saturday night we had a freshman roommate reunion. It was so much fun to see my gal pals! I also got to meet all of their husbands (or soon to be) It's fun to see how much we've all grown up over the years. I still love them all just as much. I feel so lucky to have made such great friends in college. We need to do that more often. If only all 6 of us could be there! (We missed you Shawn & Britt!)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Good for you guys! I'm glad you had put of pictures of the night. I wish I could have been there. It makes me miss you all. We will have to get all six of us together someday!

Schagel Family said...

I am totally jealous. But, I am glad that you guys had a great time. Thanks foe posting the pictures so I can see everyone. It would be great to get everyone together. Some day!

Michal Thompson said...

I wish I could do that!!