Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Recording Session


So, I had my recording session on Saturday with Jenny Phillips. Let me just say, I have been missing out all my life. It was probably one of the coolest things I've done in my lifetime. It's always been a dream of mine to do, so I am so glad I got the chance. It only made me want to do it lots more! If you love singing, you've got to try it sometime.

Overall, it went really well & she was very complimentary of my singing. She told me my voice records well- which is a good thing. Ah! I just loved it. I got a CD recording of my song. I can't seem to figure out how to post an audio file. If anyone has any pointers please let me know. I'd love to share it with ya'll.
Try this link to hear the song:

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Wow, awesome, awesome, awesome! Karyn, I'm so excited for you. What an amazing experience to have. Congrats, lady, I hope it all works out for ya.

The Yates Family said...

Karyn, that was beautiful! What an amazing thing you were able to do! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Jealous! What a fun experience for you!

Michal Thompson said...

so cool, I am glad it was a good experience rather than a bad one!

pinkelephant said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting. And you have a beautiful voice lady! I really enjoyed listening to your singing and the lyrics. Did you make the song also? It was beautiful. Keep up your great work!!! Yay!

Kelley Flint said...

Very cool Karyn. I loved it. Great song for the YW.